Homeopathy in Ripon & Harrogate
Homeopathy for you and your family
There are many reasons why you may be considering homeopathy.
- You want to find drug free options for you and your family
- You are under stress and want to find a way of coping
- You had an acute illness and nothing has been quite right ever since
- you have a chronic condition that conventional medicine is just not able to ease
- your health and energy is not as good as it used to be
- you may just be curious.
There should be enough information on the website to answer many of your questions but there are also links to other websites that you may find helpful. There is also a link to contact me so that I can answer your questions directly.
I have been a fully qualified homeopath since 2006. I am registered member of the Society of Homeopaths and I am bound by its code of ethics. This demands professionalism, integrity, respect for the patient and confidentiality. All records are confidential. I am also a qualified science teacher and give introductory courses on homeopathy and how to use it at home.